We hold the following certificates. If your venue requires copies of these, please let us know. 


  • Food Hygiene Certificates (Level 2)

  • Public Liability Insurance (£5m)

  • Environmental Health Inspection Certificate

  • Risk Assessment (for each service)

  • PAT Electrical Testing on Equipment

© Candy Kent 2016
Candy Kent
Sweet Treat Hire Service

We cover the whole of Kent and surrounding counties. Please contact us if you are unsure if we cover your area